Venue hire enquiry
To book of one of our available spaces please complete the Venue Hire Enquiry form below, and a member of staff will be in touch to confirm your event requirements and advise on the availability of our venue.
Bookings should be made with at least 7 days notice. Bookings made within 3 business day's notice are accepted at the discretion of management.
If you wish to speak with one of our Venue Services team, please call 02 4723 5050 during business hours.
You are also welcome to email your enquiry directly to email@example.com
General information for venue hire
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Currently closed on weekends
Access to rooms is from 9am, and rooms must be vacated by 5pm.
Venue hire outside of these hours may be available at the discretion of management and by prior request, and will incur an additional fee.
Blue Mountains Theatre + Community Hub has provisions for restricted mobility access to enable visitors to enjoy all public areas and meeting rooms.
All standard room hire includes:
- Rectangular tables and chairs
- Water jugs and glasses/paper cups
- Free WI-FI access
Upon request (subject to availability), and at no additional charge, we can supply:
- Whiteboard + flipchart stand
- Lecturn + fixed microphone (Room 1 only)
- Data projector + screen (Rooms 1 + 2 only)
Additional equipment can be arranged by request for an additional fees, such as:
- Radio microphone
- PA system
Technical support staff (e.g audiovisual, production support) and front of house staff (e.g ushers) can be booked for your event at an additional staffing cost by prior arrangement.
Please note that booked equipment will be set up prior to your scheduled arrival and that unless arranged beforehand, no technical support will be available. As such, we advise that you confirm your equipment and support needs (and those of any presenters/facilitators) prior to your event.
We can supply beverages for your event, however catering is the responsibility of, and must be organised by the hirer.
Beverage costs (incl. GST)
Coffee/tea service $3.50 per person (one set-up)
Coffee/tea replenishment $1.50 per person, per replenish service
(Disposable cups used for coffee/tea service above 30 guests)
Tasmanian Spring Water $3.00 per bottle
Urn set-up for self-catering $10.00
Crockery cups/saucers $1.00 per set (with urn hire for self-catering)
Blue Mountains Theatre + Community Hub holds an On-Premise Licence for the sale and consumption of alcohol. Bar facilities and staff with current RSA certificate are available for hire at your event. Venue hirers and patrons are not permitted to bring alcohol onto the premises for either sale or consumption.
Drop-off catering to all Meeting Rooms is permitted.
Your caterer is responsible for supplying plates, napkins and utensils.
Should you require food preparation area and/or refrigeration please enquire about hiring our kitchen/ dining room.
- The hours of operation of the facility are 9am to 5pm, Monday – Friday.
- Meeting Room day rate applies between 9am to 5pm Monday – Friday.
- Meeting Room and Forecourt hourly rate is to a maximum of 4 hours. Day rate will then apply within and up to the standard operational hours of the facility.
- Before and after venue operational hours meetings/events are only bookable upon staff resource availability.
- Not-for-profit (NFP) rates apply for meetings held within the facility's standard operating hours. For NFP meetings and/or events held after hours, standard rates will apply (and are subject to resource availability).
- The standard Room Setup fee of $22 will apply to all bookings held in Meeting Room 1; Meeting Room 2; Dining / Kitchen; Foyer.
- 50% of the hire fees will be retained by Council if cancellation of the booking is less than one week (5 working days) prior to the date of hire.
- Booking times must be calculated from initial set-up, meeting/event, through to pack-up and full exiting of the room.
- Entry times for organisers to setup for events will be limited to the times stated on the Booking Confirmation.
- Pull up banners and other information materials are permitted within the rooms. No material to be stuck to the painted walls, blu-tack ONLY permitted for use on glass walls/doors. Any damage caused by the removal of signage will be charged back to the hirer.
- Excess rubbish created by the event, not factored into / pre-advised in the original booking will incur additional removal fee.
- If using an external caterer, it is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure their caterer will be collecting serving ware/ provisions at the conclusion of the booking and before 5pm. If caterer does not collect an additional clean-up fee will be charged to the hirer.
- Additional Requests Please note that work and/or activities carried out by the Hub to suit the hirer’s needs, will be charged to the hirer at a cost. Note: a breach of any of the Conditions of Hire may result in a claim being made for additional expenses.